50iniepoca - Forum dei 50 cc d'epoca

Il bassotto Roar di XLR8

« Older   Newer »
pucherner
view post Posted on 29/7/2018, 09:57 by: pucherner

Mosquito

Group:

Hello Luca,

Your bike - and mine too - are replicas of the 1979 - 1981 bike with the short swingarm and the later fairing.

There are two optical differences to the original frame: one strut is missing - see at the pic - and the swingarm of the replica has a difference steel-profile. But the replica is quite similar to the original - but it is not an original! If you look to our friends in Holland or Germany - most of the fast Kreidlers are replicas and some are so near to the originals that even real experts have problems to identify.

The bike Ascareggi used in the 1982/1983 season was quite different and due to the new Frame he had a new tank and seat - easy to recognize. The bike Ascareggi uses in the historical Events is the bike of 1980/1981. I had a lot of Pictures taken at different Grand-Prix-races and Italian championship-races between 1976 and 1990. But when my Office was destroyed by fire in 1999 all pictures and race-programms and literature were also destroyed. But I remember very well the 50cc Minarelli of Ascareggi - I loved it from the first sight. The bike and the engine looked so cleaned up, far away of improvisation.

Enjoy your bike

Ciao and servus from Austria

Heinz

Original Frame from 1980
a1d374-1532854063

My bike without fairing
576f03-1532854283

preparation for the next race
409780-1532854349

new tires
4d1e25-1532854393

GOOGLE TRANSLATION

Ciao Luca,

La tua bici - e anche la mia - sono repliche della bici del 1979 - 1981 con il forcellone corto e la carenatura posteriore.

Ci sono due differenze ottiche rispetto al telaio originale: manca un puntone - guarda l'immagine - e il forcellone della replica ha un profilo in acciaio diverso. Ma la replica è abbastanza simile all'originale - ma non è un originale! Se guardi ai nostri amici in Olanda o in Germania, la maggior parte dei Kreidler veloci sono repliche e alcuni sono così vicini agli originali che persino i veri esperti hanno problemi da identificare.

La bici Ascareggi usata nella stagione 1982/1983 era abbastanza diversa e grazie al nuovo telaio aveva un nuovo serbatoio e sedile - facile da riconoscere. La bici che Ascareggi utilizza negli Eventi storici è la moto del 1980/1981. Ho fatto un sacco di foto scattate in diverse gare del Grand Prix e gare di campionato italiane tra il 1976 e il 1990. Ma quando il mio ufficio è stato distrutto da un incendio nel 1999 sono state distrutte anche tutte le foto, i programmi di gara e la letteratura. Ma ricordo molto bene la 50cc Minarelli di Ascareggi - l'ho adorato fin dal primo sguardo. La moto e il motore erano così puliti, lontani dall'improvvisazione.

Goditi la tua bici

Ciao e servus dall'Austria

Heinz

44 replies since 4/4/2018, 19:32   2979 views