50iniepoca - Forum dei 50 cc d'epoca

Il bassotto Roar di XLR8

« Older   Newer »
pucherner
view post Posted on 29/7/2018, 15:42 by: pucherner

Mosquito

Group:

Hallo Maurizio, Ciao Luca.

I don't really care about if the Frame is a Roar or a Minarelli Imitation/copy. In my new FIM-papers the frame-manufactrer is empty. All I wanted was to have a frame in specifications before 1983 for my watercooled p6-engine. If anybody asks me what bike am I riding - it simle is a Minarelli, as it is my PCB.

@Luca

Yes I remember that I had to solve the Problem with the chain line. First I thought that there would be enough space between chain and the pivot of the swingarm when sitting on the bike. But with a chainring of 35 teeth or less the chain touched the pivot. So I made new Mounts for the engine. The engine is now mounted 15 mm higher than it was and it is perfect. To protect the pivon I additionally made a ring of polycarbonate which I put un the Pivot before mounting ithe axle. On the pics you will see the Frame unpainted with original mountings, the Frame sprayed with new mountings and the "protector"

Hope the iformation was helpful

Best regards and Servus from Kritzendorf

Heinz

GOOGLE TRANSATION

Ciao Luca,

Sì, ricordo che dovevo risolvere il problema con la catena. Per prima cosa ho pensato che ci sarebbe stato abbastanza spazio tra la catena e il perno del forcellone quando si è seduti sulla bici. Ma con una corona di 35 denti o meno la catena ha toccato il perno. Quindi ho creato nuovi supporti per il motore. Il motore ora è montato 15 mm più alto di quello che era ed è perfetto. Per proteggere il pivon ho anche realizzato un anello di policarbonato che ho messo un Pivot prima di montarlo sull'asse. Sulle immagini vedrete la cornice non verniciata con i supporti originali, la cornice spruzzata con nuovi supporti e il "protettore"

Spero che la iformation sia stata utile

Cordiali saluti e Servus di Kritzendorf

Heinz

319cc8-1532874757

e8b424-1532874849

155b7f-1532875075

8f61b8-1532875180

44 replies since 4/4/2018, 19:32   2979 views