« Older   Newer »
Mabarda
view post Posted on 8/12/2016, 22:30

Ci mancherebbe Maurizio. A presto

view post Posted on 12/12/2016, 08:26

Mosquito

Group:

Hello Maurizio,

thank you very much for your offer to help me with bureaucratic procedures. That is very kind and will surely help me a lot . . . . . . I do have an international license but what we do not have in Austria is a Kind of vehicle papers - but I'm working on it with the Austrian OSK to create a kind of official certification paper for historic bikes.

What I do not know ist if there are special technical specifications in Italy - my bike is buildt up to German specifications.

I'm looking forward to be part of some happenings in Italy as at Adria Raceway (which I know quite well).

Hello Mabarda

here some pics as I transformed my wheels to disc brake . . .

best regards and servus from Austria

Heinz

0bea4e-1481526792

6dccdf-1481526856

6d3f2c-1481526904

view post Posted on 12/12/2016, 09:00

Export

Group:

Nice bike and you've done very good works, I give you my compliments.

view post Posted on 12/12/2016, 10:43

NonMollo

Group:

Hi Heinz.
I think you'll have no problems with the specifications. German and Italian are both based on the International ones, used until 1983. In addition, you have to provide a chain/rear sprocket guard and a red light on the back to be switched on just in case of "wet race" (see some samples in the section "50iniepoca racing team", subsection "I mezzi").
I'll try to get some info about the need to have an historical registration for foreign bikes also.
Best,
Maurizio

Mabarda
view post Posted on 13/12/2016, 00:01

Thanks Heinz, nice picture. My rear wheel hub is similar to yours ... as soon as I receive it back with machine rear wheel I'll show you some pictures. ciao

view post Posted on 13/12/2016, 08:48

Mosquito

Group:

Hello Maurizio,

thank you for the Information . . the sprocket guard "Finne" in German, has been needed in Austria since 2015, to fit a red light would not be a problem at all. The historical registration form is an Austrian Problem . . . . I will also need it to race in Tschechoslovakia. There are more and more historical bikes here in Austria and all the drivers have the same Problem . . . . But I do thank you very much for your offer to help.

Hello Mabarda,

i'm looking forward to hear from your first test run . . . . . . and see more pics of your bike.

Best regards

Heinz

Mabarda
view post Posted on 13/12/2016, 22:09

Dear Heinz ... don't worry, I'll keep you updated with some new pictures. Stai tuned :P :P

BAZZ72
view post Posted on 26/12/2016, 20:02

Veramente bello

view post Posted on 13/3/2017, 12:44

Mosquito

Group:

Hello to all of you,

my tiny Minarelli is ready to race.

@ Mabarda: What did happen to your bike during the last two month??

Best regards and Servus from Austria

Heinz

view post Posted on 13/3/2017, 13:01

NonMollo

Group:

Nice job, Heinz. Congratulations.
Hope to see you soon in Italy taking the chance of some of our race events!
Maurizio

view post Posted on 13/3/2017, 14:22

Export

Group:

It's a pleasure for me to see the end of the build.

giovanniracing
view post Posted on 14/3/2017, 11:14

great job

Pucherner1
view post Posted on 26/3/2017, 11:14

Hello,

thank you for your friendly responces. I just took my bike to get it to a industrial zone near my hometown to make some test runs . . some settings have to be done.

I downloaded the calendar for gruppo-4 races in Italy and I learned that this year a race in Imola will take place. Hope I will be able to manage a start. I surely will race in Italy this year but there are some other more or less important things to think about - job, holydays with family, wife, children - to name some of it.

Have a nice day all of you,

ciao and servus from Austria

Heinz

view post Posted on 6/8/2017, 09:25

Mosquito

Group:

Hello Mabarda,

how are you? Are there news about your Minarelli? Did you allready spray the frame/fairing? I'm looking forward to see some new pics of your bike . . . .

best regards

Heinz

193 replies since 20/11/2014, 20:52   13056 views